These writings by Marcel Allbritton on Yoga Therapy and Yoga reflect the practice and teachings of Krishnamacharya, the “father of modern yoga” who revitalized hatha yoga and introduced it to the west and of Krishnamacharya’s son and long time student, T.K.V. Desikachar, who further developed the field of yoga for healing. Marcel’s own teacher, Chase Bossart, was a student of Desikachar.
WRITINGS ON YOGA THERAPY
- Two Kinds of Yoga
- How is Mindfulness Different from Yoga Therapy?
- How to Describe Yoga Therapy
- Reducing Stress the Yoga Therapy Way
- How Awareness Can Help You be Healthier and Live a Better Life
- Why I Became a Yoga Therapist
- The Gift of Yoga Therapy
WRITINGS ON YOGA
- Yoga can help you Develop Mastery of any Topic.
- Yoga Supports Self-Do, not Self-Help.
- Yoga Helps You Listen to Your Body.
- The Focus of Yoga. The Yoga of Focus.
- Detachment is a Good Thing!
- What does Yoga have to do with Patterns?
- Prana is Moved through Attention to the Breath and Movement of the Body.