Marcel Allbritton, Ph.D., sees Yoga Therapy clients in person at Integrative Behavioral Health in New Orleans to support better health, healing, and well-being.
Visit the Integrative Behavioral Health web site to learn more about Yoga Therapy and to schedule an in-person Yoga Therapy session with Marcel in New Orleans.
These writings by Marcel Allbritton on Yoga Therapy and Yoga reflect the practice and teachings of Krishnamacharya, the “father of modern yoga” who revitalized hatha yoga and introduced it to the west and of Krishnamacharya’s son and long time student, T.K.V. Desikachar, who further developed the field of yoga for healing. Marcel’s own teacher, Chase Bossart, was a student of Desikachar.
WRITINGS ON YOGA THERAPY
- Two Kinds of Yoga
- How is Mindfulness Different from Yoga Therapy?
- How to Describe Yoga Therapy
- Reducing Stress the Yoga Therapy Way
- How Awareness Can Help You be Healthier and Live a Better Life
- Why I Became a Yoga Therapist
- The Gift of Yoga Therapy
WRITINGS ON YOGA